FAQ - ILO for Developers
- Ensure your smart contracts is audited by one of our whitelisted auditors prior your ILO start
Note that ILO creation fee and token minting fee are not refundable.
- Know your own code, test your ILO in Testnet, Unicrypt will not fix your code
- Don't allow any of your tokens to be circulating prior ILO's end: LP creation before the ILO ends will make it fail. Distribute seed investors tokens, if any, after a successful ILO.
- Whitelist round (before presale) and round 1 (public round) functionalities cannot be altered and will take place as per documented here. Round 2 is exactly the same as round 1 and triggers 2 hours after Round 1. No difference.
- Unsold tokens are burned if your ILO is successful but hardcap was not reached
- Failed ILO will allow you to withdraw your tokens. Note that tokens locked manually will remain locked.
ILO and lockers are deployed on Goerli testnet. Whether your ILO will take place on BSC, ETH or AVAX network, the interface remains the same across all blockchains and can be tested on the ETH testnet.
Since v6 of our ILO platform followed several update in 2022, the whitelist now accounts for up to 100% of the hardcap and funds should be committed by participants before round 1 starts. Set and edit your whitelist at any time from the "Edit" page. This is described in our ILO creation page here.
Any whitelisted spots not fully used before round 1 will be purchasable during public round 1.
- Before the ILO starts:
- Change the end time / end block to current block + several seconds This will force-fail your ILO.
- After the ILO has started:
- Navigate to the "edit" page of your ILO and cancel it.
Note: Fees are not refundable in any case
Before / When creating an ILO: Restart your computer, clear internet cache, try another web browser. Check all parameters of your ILO, ensure you provide enough gas for the creation.
During / While raising funds for an ILO: This is usually when a liquidity pool has been created manually during the ILO. Unfortunately, you have to restart your ILO from the beginning and make sure your tokens are not already in circulation.
After / When initiating the market at the end of a successful ILO: This is often due to errors in the token smart contract's code. Or with extra large supply of token which are not supported by some AMM.
Please get in touch with an official admin to see what are your options.